Divine Heartstrings


Mood went down the drain in the late afternoon. I had a small talk with :D (that's what he wants me to put his name in my blog) at a playground near his place. I guess I had to let it off my chest. It was holding onto me since last year and I still can't get over it. I know, it takes time. Whatever it is, thanks for listening earlier on and cheered me up with your usual craps. Eh :D, I still believe that friends are much more important than the other half of you. I mean, your friends are the one who have been there for you through think and thin. Isn't it obvious that the first priority are you friends ? Well, its all up to individuality to think about that. As for relationships, I'm young to tell what's serious and what's not. All I know is that it just takes time for me to settle down with someone after shits has happened. Time is all that I need.


can you like stop thinking about her.
how in the world should I help you if you said that your heart always take over your mind, body and soul ?

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved