Divine Heartstrings



Lazy ass of mine was so hard to get up and get ready for school. If (: hadn't gave me a wake up call, I guess I would either be late for school or not attending school at all. Thanks love. You need sleep because you tonned with friends yesterday. Silly to ton during a school night. Currently, in class practising some php/html codes which crack my brains inside out. Oh oh, I suddenly thought of Feer! Eh bestie biler mau meet dah! tsk.

Anyway, yesterday's gig was a total smash. I didn't care whoever was around I was practically listening to the kick ass music across the hall. I managed to take photos of Overthrown and those who dance. I will try upload the photos up despite my laptop which is currently down -.- Thanks hotdog for the tickets and the guitar picks!


A short message for Fadhli, dont take this to heart but I am just saying whats in mind here. I appreciate you giving me stuffs without me paying, really, thanks. But that won't change the fact that I am just a friend to you. You can give me everything that the world can offer but still, I know my heart best. I hope you're doing all this because I am your friend and not anything other than that. And no offence, I'm not using your money (just making things crystal clear). I did decline your offer in anyway, but you insisted. I hope we can be great friends because its the best that I can offer.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved