Divine Heartstrings



I swear I'm fucking sleepy right now. I wish I'd be at home, on my bed, cuddling my bolster and just doze off. Currently, in class having seriously mundane lesson. I've got to drag another 2 hours and still, its a drag.

Yesterday I went to the clinic at my void deck. Surprisingly, I've got to wait a long queue before my turn. Stupid medicines cost my mom alot. What a waste of money. Muss called up ask me if I want to hang out. I give it a go because I personally would say suicide if I were to stay at home for the rest of the day. Meet up with Muss at his void deck eventhough it was drizzling. Muss decided to make a surprise for *we know who*. He didnt tell him that I was coming and I did not tell him either. To cut it short, he was indeed surprise when we meet him around his place. Priceless expression. I don't mind meeting up with my dear friends, eventhough I wasn't feeling well, for the sake of friends and (:
Friends, they're just full of surprises ^^

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved