![]() ![]() I am having difficulties changing my blog skin into a new one here. Probably the laptop is at fault. I'll try some other day. Tonned yesterday with (: , Mus, Dan, Faris, Chris, Ika, Raudha, Yaqin at Lufee's place. Khalid went off early as he got work the next day. I was pretty shagged and whats more the migraine I had was killing me but it wasn't that bad afterall because (: basically cheered me up. We hung out and chilled at a playground but as time flies we got really sleepy. Went up and what else, sleep! Every half an hour, I woke up because something or someone just had to interrupt my beauty sleep. Yaqin was super annoying in a small and funny way though. When finally I couldn't go back to sleep, I found out everyone just started to get into their beauty sleep. I stared at the walls and ceiling aimlessly till not long after Lufee woke up followed by Chris, Raudha, Ika, and the rest. Left Lufee's place and head home. Here I am editing my blog, still, at home. Aunt coming over was unexpected. She came with her children but her husband was no where at sight. Ann came over soon after. Guess what, and sleeping right beside me while I'm blogging this post. Really. Darn, school tomorrow and I've got to drag the whole long hours in school. Now that really sucks. you're my heart and my soul ; you're my beautiful ~ Labels: edited. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |