![]() ![]() First thing's first, this sheer impossibility of you making me feel guilty is successful. Don't worry I'm full of guilt now, thanks to your long and exaggerating text. I never did share most of my problems with you because I just can't. Whenever I have problems, first few person won't have your name in it. If I would tell you, neither would you give me postive advice nor can you do anything about it can you ? Thats precisely why I wouldn't share my problems with you. So don't come blabbering at me that you'd lend me your listening ear or help out with my problems. I seldom come to you for help, but of course I'd lend mine if you ever need a listening ear. You said I have changed. Late night outs, tonning and hanging out with new circle of friends. Banish that thought would you. Late night outs has been almost a daily routine from me since I was young. Tonning might be new to me but can't I ton once in a while just to make myself happy away from my problems that you don't even know about. Is it fucking wrong to hang out with new circle of friends when most of the old ones are busy catching up with their social lifes. And oh, it isn't entirely new though, its just you didn't realise I've known them long enough not to be labelled as 'new'. I find you only when you're sick or hospitalized ? What bull is that. I find you at times when I'm free. I would always ask where you are and all. You'd say 'why ? its not like we're going to meet.' argh, you're making me go nuts. In my opinion, I would just leave that to that. Please, I wouldn't want our friendship to ruin. Not in a million years. :'( Labels: wordless |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |