Divine Heartstrings


Beware of dinosaurs!

Coughs, please go away. ): I promise I'll be good. But come to think of it, I haven't been a bad bad girl either. I drink loads of mineral water, avoid too much sunlight and I actually drink cough syrup. That's bizzare! I detest cough syrup very much and for me to actually consume 2 spoonfull of it is a miracle. and oh, I bring my own mineral drink from home to school every single day now. Haven't I been good enough ? Mom and sis got worried about me getting sick. Well, actually worried more about me and the audition next month. Pray hard I'll recover before the day itself. goosebumps all over just thinking about it. You know what's low self-esteem ? Yeah I have one of that. Not one, but I think truckloads of it in my brain. I guess I got to work on that myself.

To a friend who text me earlier, I'm sure you know who you are. Don't think too much about anything else okay babe. If you really love him, you should trust him and vice versa. Your friend should understand and support you. Not make you feel pathetic or what ever shit. Hope you're doing fine. If you ever need a listening ear, I'm just a phone call away (:





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved