![]() One of the turn offs about being a photographer is that one have to entertain those who'd keep asking for the photos. And to be precise, it is not easy. never. I am cracking my thick skulls and worning out my eyes editing the band gig photos. The gig last saturday was successful I guess. Everything went smoothly. After the gig, dinner with Radiant Archery and Shyla together with Ann. Art was dead beat. I could tell by the look of his face. We when seperate ways. Trained home soon after with Ann. Tonned with a someone near my house. He came with his bike. I was kinda worried though because he was really shagged and yet he came over. Thank God, he came and go safely. Meet up with Feer yesterday to catch things up. I did miss hanging out with him though. It has been awhile since we hang out. I guess We have our own little things to do. He went back to camp with his friends soon after. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: the warmth touch |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |