Divine Heartstrings


Mixture of feelings have grown within. Massive mood swings. The thoughts of smashing my own thick skull onto the ground, hard and make it vanish to thin air. Well maybe not but my head is really full of shits recently. With nothing but problems. Neither do I feel like talking nor sharing to anyone about it. Let it be, aimlessly messing around in my head. Or do I need room to breathe, away from all of these fucktards. Oh God, help me be strong and face the problem with nothing but confidence. Since when do I have confidence. I guess, never. Remind me again to apply and join the 'Build up your confidence course". =__= So tell me, am I someone whom always make life difficult for everyone. Sometimes I wonder.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved