Divine Heartstrings


I mean it when I say I'm not coming home for 3 days and 2 nights and it is much more better than lazying around at home. The bbq pit was awesomeness. I actually didnt slept at all through out the night. Entertaining one another, we on some heavy songs to wake us up. Khir and I was like hardcore dancing at the middle oof the pit while the rest weren't around. I got sleepy on the way back home in the train. My mobile phone went dead on me so I couldn't reply text or text anyone. Slept for hours when I got home this morning.

School starts tomorrow and oh gosh back to assignments, projects and what not 'great friends' around in school. I am lazy to pack my stuff. I shall do it first thing tomorrow.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved