![]() Framework jam with only three person because one was in camp which I havent had the slightest idea what camp though. After jamming, had lunch at food juntion at Bugis Junction. We went our seperate ways. I met up with Faris, Zayyani, Taufik, Jani, Faez and Dan at Bishan. They were skating and I was planning to get some skating pictures when they skate because its kind of interesting to get different shots at different angle, timing and so forth. They took alot of funny shots at this peculiar yet nice ambience roof top sort of place. Slacked and chill at S11 near Junction 8. They all were lame and yet funny in a way. Taufik kept saying thanks for taking his pictures. Well, that's something. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: i swear he gives me goosebumps. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |