![]() Rainy days make me feel sooo sleepy and oh so lazy to mug which I have not been doing for the past few days. Exam was alright today, careless mistakes here and there as I was expected. The mood wasn't there for anything. No fetish for food or what so ever. I feel pathetically moodless. Saving up is so harder than I thought its going to be. Thrifty to be precise. I have to save up for alot of things. Mainly, my camera gears and birthday gifts for dearest. Will someone please hire me as a photographer? I'd promise I do my best like I do everytime. I created this for Framework few days ago. But Roy insists on having their logo in it. I'll try to think of something for their logo design. gahhhh. brain cracks! Labels: Thanks alien for the lollipop and the song (: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |