Divine Heartstrings



Sunday Down Under, yesterday was totally gruesome awesome. I took loads of pictures that I didn't know I could snap. Ann, Art, Eri and I went home early. Today I meet up with Art. Accompany him to Yio Chu Kang driving centre. When we were out from the place, the weather started to drizzle and in seconds heavy down pour. I was fucking wet and we dried ourselves up at yck mrt before heading anywhere else. We had lunch at Marina and went to Peninsular to check out some stuff. Then we went up to Clarke Quay and chill. The night was wonderful. I mean the scenery, the weather and the company (: These are some of the pictures I really like from different bands.

Sophian, Ivory

Linus, For Better Endings


Syiqa, Fake Eyelash

Radiant Archery






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved