![]() Parkway Drive was sick! They were awesome shit. You can tell just by the mosh pit and people dance on the dancefloor. I was busy taking photos here and there. Though the photos aren't that satisfying I enjoyed the night. I fell at a point of time, people pushing me into the moshing pit. Luck was by my side, as I was holding on to my fucken camera. There were a few who pull me up from the ground before I get hit even worse with my camera on hand. There was a patch of my skin peeled off on my left leg. It didn't hurt that much though. Ann told me she bodysurf twice at the front of the crowd. I should have let her hold on to my camera as she was at the front. shucks, wasted. After the gig end, I shook hands with Winston McCall! Ann and I chill outside the museum with the rest. After awhile, we got seperated. Ann, Roy and Zainal went off home. Azhar, Dayne, Helmi, Feer and friends went off to Marina to have supper at Macs. I meet Art and friends at Fong Seng restaurant at Bencoolen Street. They had their supper. I didnt eat as I wasn't hungry. By the time they finish eating it was already minutes to midnight. There weren't any bus or train home for me. I took a cab with Art. Send him to Hougang then back home. I didnt go to school today. Ann came over, showing me the test paper they did in class earlier on. Meeting Art later on. Laters earthlings. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |