![]() ![]() I admit that I'm out of my depth here. It's not that I'm cynical about that Giant-Tea-Cup-Ride-We-Call-Love. Oh, I've had my share of the dizzy spinning and the cresting and dropping, and the heaving nausea, and the hanging over the side begging for the ride to stop and let me off. But I'd probably buy a ticket again if the tea cup looked stable and the ride didn't seem like it would go too fast. No, I'm not cynical. Mystified, maybe. Its all about love. And I dare to say that I'm losing faith in it. I must confess that I got lost on the love-learning tract around recently, and I haven't really caught up. I have a moment here and there of brilliant illumination, but then it's immediately followed by an opaque fog of confusion and I slide back to the benchmark where the last time love made any sense to me. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |