![]() Happy Valentines Day! not. I don't celebrate Valentines day no more ever since years ago. Even if I've got a date, I wouldnt want to celebrate this meaningless 14th Feb. One can always say, 'Every day can be a Valentines Day'. I couldn't understand why there must be such a day to celebrate love. Furthermore, what is love anyway. I've lost faith it in ever since some stuck up jerk taught me how not genuine love can fucking be. To think back, love is so blind that you wouldnt even guessed that you've been punked. How fragile a girl's heart is one may never know. Once its broken, it is never easy to mend it. I thought he was the right one, until the truth was revealed. Sadden. It is so many times harder for me to trust their words now. They may be meaningful or just a piece of shit. Thanks to you, I gave up on love. I would never forgive and forget what you've done. Not even an apology can cover the huge mistakes and decieving action you did. )': |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |