![]() Greetings. hah, who am I to kid with greetings and all. Okay shush. Skipped school today. Ann came over in the morning and we slept. Woke up in the noon and mom bought us lunch. After lunch, Ann and I head down to nearby starbucks to do our assigned things to do for our project. I was darn pissed with some stuff till I did not have the mood while doing the stuffs. Art came along in the evening. He booked out of camp and we planned to meet up there at starbucks. After Ann left to home, he shared some of his past memories. Dude, let bygones be bygones. Just move on with your life and keep in mind that you still have a life to lead so dont think too much okay 'abg' (: Thats what he kept saying about himself. Looking like an 'abang' and he's proud of it I guess. Walked him to the taxi stand and I walked home. I'm jaded. So going to rest now. Laters jackasses. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |