Divine Heartstrings


Yesterday's date was awesome. Ann and I shop like mad. We bought stuff from Mango, Zara, Flesh Imp, Cotton On. I even bought Victoria Secret's perfume which I wanted for so long and now I've get to hold on to it. I am just a happy girl. I bumped into Sarah a.k.a Nude in Winter. She look just as pretty as in pictures (: I text Lufee and ask him where he is. Coincidently, he was at town with Faris, Siti and Syafiqah. While waiting for Ann, we walked around Heeren. When Ann reached, they went off. At night, Ann and I went to chill at Esplanade, by the bay. Bump into Aisha, Erah and Hetty. Hezam wanted to meet me. Meet him at the same spot. Sit and chat with him for awhile. I swear he looks good now ^^ Now I feel much more confident about myself because I recieved alot of compliments yesterday. Thanks to Nisya, Sarah and Hezam for the words of encouragement. Laters jackasses.


I fucking went to the doctor today. Clinic at my void deck and checked I've got no flu but alot of dry coughs in the middle of the night. Sore throat is killing me man! I dreamt peculiar dreams lately. Some of them are nice, but some are just nightmares.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved