![]() ![]() Sorry Faris I couldn't make it to your gig later on. I was planning to go a few weeks back but something just came up at home which I won't remind myself what about. I am just pissed with today, no one bothers to know where I am, except for Faris. He text me in the noon asking whether I am going to the gig. Maybe I should just stop asking people where they are or what they are doing instead wait and see who really bothers to know where I am and all. What they want are just pictures and pictures. Thanks eh, you make me feel 'good'. Forget about me, whatever ): So so, what are my new year resolutions. I have yet to really settle down and think about it. But here are some of the confirmed ones. My new year resolutions • Be a filial daughter • Quit smoking, period • Improve on my vocals • Find true and sincere friends • Further my skills in photography • Meet that stranger who'll be that someone special Labels: look so good but it hurt so much |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |