Divine Heartstrings


A new year, new skin, new tagboard most importanly, new life. Start afresh. I just got home from countdown with Lufee and friends. It was a very last minute decision from Dad. He decided to let me go provided he'll pick me up after the whole thing ends. Meet up with Jason at Pending in the late afternoon, bused down to Cityhall. Hadi was alone and waited for Lufee. Bumped into Naufal. We then walked to Peninsular, the guys wanted to buy drinks. After that we got seperated from Hady. He went Sentosa and we went to Marina Barrage. When we reach Marina Bay, a group of friends was waiting. The group was so big as if we're on war. Okay lame. We took the shuttle bus to Marina Barrage and chill.

Some people are scaring me though. There was once this bangla guy touch me on the shoulder, it was a rush rush situation, that's why I didn't act fast. I was about to run back to him and give him one massive punch at his fucking balls. When we were dancing infront of the stage, there was this stranger, a girl, came up to me and told me to be careful because there was one pervertic bangla man standing behind me. So I moved further away from him and yeah I warned Idah. After the whole thing end, I went off to Esplanade to meet M and family. Lufee and the rest were going to thon at Raffles Place. I wish I could but yeah family's calling. I told Jani, Nosey and friend to help me take care of Lufee as he was drunk.

When I was at Esplanade, I saw Raziff and I said 'Hi Raziff'. He went like ' Eh you know me uh ?' I was like duhh I'm sofie. He said oh ya Haris' friendster friend. In my heart, I was thinking, ass you don't remember me, we came from the same secondary school and you've never think I existed. -.- Countdown was awesome. Some how I feel something's missing which I couldn't figure out what. Sooner or later it'll appear back in my mind I guess. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Laters earthlings.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved