![]() ![]() A homestayed Friday just because I am unwell. Talked to a friend which we never been in contact for quite awhile. We catch things up with one another. Telling me his problems with his girlfriend and life. I shared mine too. We hung up because I felt there was a need to sleep. Hezam called when I was soundly asleep. I wanted to assure with myself if I did pick up his call. I found out that I did, but not remembering anything about talking to him. Now that's very peculiar. Hezam told me I answered his call but did not say anything at all. Strange but true. Anyway, Ann and Naqq came over while mom and gramps were out. We watch some hysterically hilarious video and we did laugh our butts off. Chill around for awhile. Hours later Naqq went off and Ann had to bused down to Somerset and report for work. Minutes later, meet up with the friend I talked to last night. I fetched him from BP park. He needed the washroom urgently, so we went up to my place. Mom liked him in a way because he is cute. Mom, he is just a friend. And bare in mind that he is someone's. We chilled over a hut near a bus stop so it was easy for him to go home. Nice guy indeed. I cannot possibly wait for tomorrow. A date with Ann baby ♥ We are going to SP to watch AVA and Plain Sunset perform. After which, we're off shopping (: Laters earthlings. I was told last minute about this celebration thingy by Lufee. and oh, I wanted to go but I'm feeling unwell. Stayed home instead. Hope Faris is having fun there at Raffles. Sometimes, I just feel unwanted/odd being with the group. am not close with them and some how makes me feel left out at times. I feel like I am just a fly or invinsible in a way. Whatever, who ever cares about how I feel. Labels: tiada guna ku |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |