![]() ![]() Dear someone, To think that you've forgotten the past easily doesn't excites me at all. Whenever I hear your name or see you anywhere, the past just haunts me back. I can just agree with you to forget about the past but hell my heart says not at all. You jolly well accused me for getting yourself in the lock up. How could you do that when you started the whole thing first. What is your motive to text me and to even give me a call ? Have you gone bonkers. You did something wrong now and you still have the cheek to contact me. Whatever dude. Now, I feel that you've taken me as a substitute whenever you're out of love. After one love down and another, it's always me that you'll find. You can go start afresh your love life with another lucky girl for you but not for me. Sadly, we'll remain friends. Labels: he's from R.A |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |