![]() ![]() Bloghopping and I pass by A's blog. One of her post entries remind me of the past. Some unpleasant flashback which is further than uneccessary. We shared almost everything about what we know that has got anything to do between us and the jerk. My heart really sank in deeper after some truth are out. I could never forget the past ever since months ago. Time flies, but those utterly bitter memories won't. I have my girlfriends whom have been making my day and night eversince the incident. Moreover, I haven't been trusting any guys lately because as they say 'once bitten twice shy' I clearly wasn't suppose to be with him. If I had known that he was with another, I would definitely back out without hesitations. Order me around and trying to teach what's trust to me. Oh boy, you sure do know how to make up stories and create huge lies don't you. karma. What goes around, comes around jerk. He won't get away with it just like that. You may think I am selfish but to me now, guys are all the same. Feeling the same way how she felt, thoughts of tearing was present. Somehow I hold back, thinking twice because it ain't worth the tears. It might take me a long long time to gain back my confidence and trust for guys. By the time, I hope that guy sweeps me off my feet. Ass for now, guys can bloody hell suck balls. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |