Divine Heartstrings


Yesterday's wedding was awesome. We did our kitchen work and all of us get to sing at least one song open to the public. I did duet on all the songs I sang. The best was with Shami. ^^ It was tiring. Imagine all the hardwork and we end up getting sarcastic remarks saying that we did not do anything and just sit around. Up your arse woman! XDD After the thing, Ann and I went over to her cousin's place. A surprise party for Rina. When we arrived, they were singing and dancing altogether. We even sing Three Cheers For Five Years with Faiz strumming the guitar. I harmonise and we did sound presentable not until his mom grab his guitar because we were to high on the volume. Ann and I took the train home. I got home after midnight and mom was still awake. Shagged.


Today's plan was initially to ECP but change of plans. It is going to be meeting the girls and over to Khaty's place. She's having her birthday party over her place. Meeting the girls later at 1 and we're getting a gift before heading over to her place. geeeee, sounds fun! Laters earthlings.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved