![]() Seriously, I miss Lufee and ANN! okay dah. I went to Marina Square with Jason.Drop by Zara and reserved a jacket. Fucking hot jacket which cost me a bomb! But I guess someone's paying the bill. yeah! Meet up with the rest at Scape. We went into the gig. Slaughterhouse Massacre. I swear it was awesome. Especially when ERIS perform. wooooooooh! 'Tangkap steam siol!' After gig, Roy, Jason and I went to Playden to see if we could make it in time to watch a band perform, but we were too late. We then meet the rest at Raffles. Faris, Shaa, Fahmi, Khai nonok and some other friends. We came, they went off to Rara's chalet that I just get to know about. Fat hopes in going there, because I am so not invited so do not bloody show up my face there, period. Jason and I bused home. I left my Zara long sleeve shirt with him, I guess I'll meet him up tomorrow yo. Got home, chatted with Is, Jani, Roy, Adie and Aunt. I'll most probably sleeping over at aunt's place at Pasir Ris next week. Wooohoooo. I can't wait! ^^Labels: crushed crush |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |