Divine Heartstrings



A new skin for a new year. I am totally moodless right now to chat with anyone. I am glad that Iszwan and Hady did try to cheer me up. I really appreciate it guys. Thank you so much. argued with mom about something small, and then it got bigger. How pathetic can the arguement be. Ma, I am old enough to take care of myself. I am also old enough to think what is best for me, aren't I ? Please try to understand me better. You don't have the slightest clue what is running through my mind and I have none about yours either. Shouldn't all moms be understanding towards their child. I am so grateful to have a mother like you. none can ever replace you. At times, when I really couldn't take it, I'll spout nonsense and that is where every shit will emerge. When can all this ever come to a curb. I realise that I haven't been a filial daughter, I am too strong headed to actually listen to you but it hurts to know that you said those words. Well, I've said my piece here. I am just going to ponder till I have nothing to ponder about. Laters earthlings.

any soul kind enough to make my day





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved