Divine Heartstrings


Monday's pit was kick ass. Friends came down. People like Lufee, Chris, Yakin, Jason, Helmi, Dayne and Feer the birthday boy. I'm glad that he enjoyed the night ^^ This time round Nadya was there to thon with us. I did went to Sacred Axe's pit at B2 with Roy. We went to the other end by bicycle of course. I laughed my ass out when I see some people make a fool of themselves. I wouldn't type out names here though. It's too foolish to say.

At a point of time, I felt really moody. That night my period came and I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I haven't had a slightest idea why. I kept mum and went to sleep after that. When i woke up, the sun was rising and shining brightly. We packed out stuffs and went home. I went back to ann's crib. We slept through the afternoon and woke at around 7. We went to sleep again around midnight. Woke up in the noon today. Planned to go out with Lufee today. Friendly 'date' eh kawan. He wanted to go Beach Road to buy some stuff for camp tomorrow. I guess I just company him since I've got nothing on. Pictures will be up soon okay. I'll leave my laptop and camera with Ann for the moment. Tomorrow will come over her place and take the things.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved