![]() ![]() Just got back home from Macs. Meet up with Ann to do our project. We catch things up and she gave me a pack of chewing gum. ^^ Webcam with Cika and Hafeez. I was chatting with Is before meeting Ann, we chatted about alot of stuff. After quite some time then I realise he was in school. -.- People are starting to go to school and all makes me so dead. The holiday is oh so short. Dang it. 'I swear this is going to be random. Somehow, I want to express this inner thoughts out. I feel that I'm being used by some friends. They only need me when they really need me. As in, if they are bored they'd call me or text me to know where I am. Some will find me, if only they want to take pictures or whatever photo shoots. I got that last time, and please I don't wish for the past to repeat its course. When I'm at home, I'd wonder what my friends are doing and all. If I never text them, I'll never know what they're up to and so forth. I feel so useless, helpless and so much more. Like I said, no one cares. Most of my 'friends' don't bother about me and my life. So much for calling them friends' Labels: something to ponder about |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |