![]() ![]() Zul Happy hari raya haji people^^ Currently am doing nothing but updating blog and also texting some people like Zul and Dayne. Alot of things happen recently. The best thing was I ton with Zul at Bukit Batok. Thank you for the cab fare dude. He insists on paying the cab fare home for me. Yesterday, went out with Ann. We went to Peninsular. I got a new Dickies plain black bag pack. I still am happy with the bag. After that I head down to Ang Mo Kio and chill at Macs. Coincidently, Zul was around because he was going to sign up for this singing competition but it didnt work out because there was age limit. And trust me, you dont want to know whats the age limit. We went off home. Ann walked back home. Zul send me home till the bus stop around my area. I walk home with thoughts running through my skulls. Whatever. Upcoming Wednesday is my CA exam. After which, I'm free as a bird yo! =D I cant wait for the holidays. There are so many plans and stuff to do ^^ Labels: all smiles |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |