Divine Heartstrings




Finally after weeks of waiting and rotting. Laptop can be used. But please people, be patience about your pictures. I know you guys want them but I sooo do not have any helpers in resizing and what so ever about the photos. So chill. I know Lufee can't possibly wait to get his down right photos. I will of course send to you guys once it is up okay.

Gig at Odiocrib was alright. The space was so small. Smaller than Beat Merchants. I snap a few pictures of Framework Tragedy performed. Ann came quite late and miss the whole gig. We went to have dinner at Tong Seng instead. I made my stomach happy and we were off to Cityhall. Meet up with Naufal, outside Raffles City. He was wearing something smart yet casual. He was hysterically hilarious and yeah he shared with me his dirty little secret. Well, dude I already advise you. It is all up to you to heed that advice or not. I hope you make the right choice.

I sooo can't wait for the event this coming Monday. the girls, sun, sand and the sea. Maybe, just maybe with some dudes around it'll be much more spicy ^^

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved