Divine Heartstrings



The Sallys was awesome yesterday. The played all thier latest tracks in the new album. I totally forgot to buy thier album. how forgetful. I went to Esplanade with Hetty meeting the rest there. Kecik, Shami, Aidil, Helmy, Azhar, Fareed, Syafiq, Ammar, Julz and some I forgot thier names. It was a really small world. Syafiq use to be in the same religion school as me until he drop out of the school. They were so much fun to hang out with.

Dayne wasnt there as he was working. Though he did leave a text saying that for us to enjoy the gig. I met alot of people that I've yet to catch things up with. Some of them are Fazly, Naufal, Hezam. I did sit and chat with Fazly. He asked me why I broke up with Dan. And know I guess he knows why. I also did sit and chat with Naufal. He was alone at that point of time. He asked for my number and will prolly meet him at Esplanade again later. We went home taking different routes and all. I went home with Lufee and Hetty. It was a small world indeed when Aisha's friend, Hafiz is Hezam's cousin. A real small world. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Currently using friend's laptop. I'll be fetching Ann and Ros from work then we have lunch. After lunch, to Esplanade . The Sallys and The Pinholes baby! ^^





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved