![]() ![]() ![]() Happy Birthday Azimah (= Today was such an awesome day. Survived the day in school. After school Ann and I went to Istana Park to celebrate Zimah's birthday. I bought snacks for them. Kurt and Zimah arrived and Okasha started to spray them with foam. The foam smells good. There were no birthday cake but there were birthday cupcakes though. The cupcakes were delicious but I ate only 2 bites as there were limited cupcakes to share among many people. Some of them drink beer which I so detest the most. One thing I dislike most is my friends drinking and get drunk. When they get drunk, they tend to do silly stuff. How idiotic. No offence for those drinkers but yeah. Dayne and friends arrived and join us. Dayne kept showing me the peace sign and I showed him back. We chat and played cards. Dayne and Amy just love making me laugh. Especially thier priceless expressions. They always make me smile and that makes me want to hang out more with them (: Hanis went home after dinner. Ann and I drop by her work place. Ann went home and I meet Erah to take my stuffs back. My phone went dead while texting Ann and Dayne. Currently saving pictures from Hanis' myspace and uploading them. The day was hectic yet enjoyable. It was nice to finally meet Dayne and the rest again XD Labels: minor crush. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |