Divine Heartstrings



Currently on Ann's laptop. I'm at the same port where we usually do our project and hang out. Shit happens almost everyday. Recently was the worst of the worse. I felt so low and used of some sort. I'm now having problems trusting guys. This makes me think that I'd rather go for girls than guys. Immature and selfish thinking is so not cool in this world. All I think about is having fun with friends now. Relationships can wait but not friends and fun. Whatever.

I think I shall wait for Azmie to fetch Erah together and head down to Harbourfront and meet the rest. Botak is so going clubbing tonight. Just turn eighteen ey boy. tsk. I'm so going to have fun with my loved ones. I've had enough of sobbing here and there. Thank you for those who have been there for me. Esp the girls and the boys. I really do appreciate it all. You guys were right about that woman, camel look alike and so much more which are explicit and parental guidance is advised. I've got one thing that she doesnt, that's for sure. go figure XD


.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved