Divine Heartstrings



I meet dan earlier today in the morning to pass my calculator that his cousin wanted to borrow. We had lunch at Macs. We then went seperate ways. I went home and had my sleep. Meet Naqiah and Asmah in the evening to Diana's house. We ate alot, especially Asmah. We took the taxi ride home and the driver was an old man. He was blabbering about some stuff that I rather not post here because it is so sensitive to some. Meeting the girls tomorrow to shop for groceries for our chalet. After that we'll head down to jurong to meet Fad and Fir. We're heading to KC's chalet at the Chevron. I hope it'll be fun fun fun. I miss my friends.

naqiah. miss the old times.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved