Divine Heartstrings


Yesterday a date with boyfriend. I accompanied him for his modelling interview at Dhouby Ghaut which I think sucks. We went to Fort Canning and use my laptop there. It was freaking hot and we made friends with cats. Well, I did. Boyfriend just scares them away. We break fast at Lau Pa Sat and went off to Esplanade right after that. Chilled with him. The day was tiring due to the walking and stuff. And bf was hyper as always. We took the train home, and I basically showed off his Slipnot album that I gave him to a nerd who wore Slipnot shirt. Soooo not cool.

Earlier today I meet up with bf at Woodlands. He need to use my laptop and download some songs. The weather started to cool down after awhile. Break fast at Woodland bazaar. Chilled with bf for awhile then I head down to BPP and meet sis with her friends. Catch things up with Indra. He is so random and funny. I think. Whatever it is, I am soo not ready to head back to school to retake the test tomorrow. Darn. Laters.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved