![]() My mind is twirling. thoughts are flustered.I just couldn't think straight at some point of time. The main reason I change my blog url and making it private because, nice try. I'm not telling. It is personal and so as some things that should left unsaid. I officially hate gramps for what she did to me. Whatever. I can't be bothered with this life right now. Loving my loved ones is all that matters. Yesterday was totally a mundane day. Nothing interesting happened. Oka, Azimah and I went to a gig at Arts House. Meet up with Fiz, Ajie, Nerd and more of the kids. After the gig we went to Funan to plan where we were heading. We then head down to Marina Square. Azimah and I went off home early. I wont be fasting for about a week. The cramps got into me last night. Too much to handle then. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Laters.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |