Divine Heartstrings


Meet baby and Roy at Sembawang platform. Sid was few minutes late. He was not feeling well and still am. His voice is different now. Oh baby do take care of yourself. Proceed to Somerset and chill chill apple. Almost time to break fast, we bought take away Long Johns and ate just outside Scape lab. After eating, I went into Scape lab with Roy. Baby didnt want to go in so I let him be. I manage to take some few shots from Trella, Ebony's Call and one unknown band for me. I got For Better Endings Album for free! It was suppose to be like first 200 gig goer but I doubt there's 200 people in there. I left with boyfriend right after the unknown band performed. Roy went back in to watch till the last band perform which is FBE.

Walk around town with baby, and bump into Hanis and Paul. They're the sweetest couple man. Hanis is cutest little thing ever. We took the train to Woodlands to sit and chat. Boyfriend is always full of surprises. That is one thing I love about him. We took different bus home. Love is heading to KL tomorrow to meet his dad. I hope you'll have a safe journey boy. You've pass a small portion of your sickness to me and you better get well real soon. Done here. Laters jackass.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved