Divine Heartstrings


homestayed. help mom out with house cleaning. vaccuming and mopping of house floor. tidy up my room and chill. basically I can't get online at messenger for the moment. M have been sharing her problems with me and I couldn't do anything for now. Once I really couldnt take what her two faced fag friends talk about her behind her back, I'd think I do want to confront them. I had enough of seeing my sister feeling down all the time. She never wanted me to do anything about it. We shall see how when the time comes. People around me are having problems here and there. How I wish I can just run away from those problems. I wish.

meeting Azy tomorrow. she want to buy new clothes to be worn on her big day on friday. we'll be dining at Secret Recipe and I hope everything will go on smoothly that day. just hope.


happy mthsary dearest.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved