Divine Heartstrings


Homestayed today after going to religion school. On the way to school, I was on the phone with Ody all the way. He shared his problems and abit of his personal stuff with me and I did share a portion of mine.He is a nice person to talk to. Boyfriend told me he is heading back to KL tomorrow and will be back after raya. I'm going to miss him hell loads. The day spent with him yesterday was worth while. He actually cancelled his outing with his cousin to spent the last fasting day with me. I swear I love you with all my heart. Coincidently, yesterday was Ryemie's birthday celebration that I know nothing about until I saw Kurt and told me himself. See, some friends I have. Baby, I am so looking forward for the chalet we've planned. Girlfriends will be there too. Those who want to come, do text me up and I'll tell you the venue. Raya is drawing near, heads up people. your pockets will be filled with joy.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved