![]() Happy fasting to all Muslims. It is heavy for me to fast because there are so many disadvantages for me. No hanky panky with boyfriend people. Piercings off. Avoid vulgarities and so forth. Life isn't easy when it comes to things like this. Same messages keeps coming in. Firstly was from Flin, followed by Azrie, Elfac and Cika. I've decided to eat less this month to slim down for boyfriend's sakes. He himself trying to shape up his body. I told him there is no need to because what matters is the heart not the body. 'Body is just a bonus' quote by boyfriend. Boyfriend won't be fasting that much because ciggarettes is a must for him every morning. It is like his daily drug. I wish we could fast together and break fast together too. I can't wait to breakfast together with the girls and classmates too. I'll probably head down to Erah's later to use her pc. Home internet here is so slow that I've lost my patience towards it. Update more if there's a need to. Laters.Labels: only time will tell |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |