Divine Heartstrings


end module exam was taken earlier this morning. It was like sitting for class progress test instead. I shan't say why because some teachers might be reading this very entry. So shhhhhhhh. After exam is done and over with, none of us have plans so we decided to head down to Jannah's. We took one straight bus to Toa Payoh. Chilled, watch movies and I actually slept for a moment. I was feeling so freaking lethargic. I left her place around 1530 hours to meet Dan. I've missed him so much. He's back from KL and he gave me his new era cap because he has gotten himself a new one which is the same as his old one except that his new cap is black and striking green. It is hot. He looks hot in it I tell you. We walked towards a bus stop.

on the way there, someone tapped my shoulder from behind saying "excuse me." I was startled for a moment then I saw this 'berok' face. Fad was with his girl. He was sending his girl back home. They were still in uniforms too. Dan send me home but we chill chill apple at BP Park. It was broad daylight and he was smoking. I was feeling rather very tempted but I stayed strong. We chatted and boyfriend kept teasing me yet at time I felt irritated but hell I love him. It was almost time to break fast so boyfriend took the bus home and I went home.

after break fast, Sis and I went down. Asking Sha and some others to tag along. On the phone with Erah, exchange messages with Dan till this very moment. Razmeer text me out of a sudden asking me how am I doing. I told him I'm doing good and my current status. He said I was lucky to have a boyfriend. I still don't get what he meant by that. Oh well, tomorrow shall be a home stay day for me. Perhaps I might be calling Sharon for an interview. I'm broke. I'm desperate for cash but not THAT desperate though. I need to work. I have to work in order not to be dead broke. I'm done. Laters.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved