Divine Heartstrings


Yesterday's break fast with girlfriends, Dan and his boys. It was awesome. Break fast at Beach Road. Bump into eeeeeeone, Mizam and Khalid. By the time we reached, it was the time to eat and droplets of rain started to drop. Everyone had smile on their face respectively. Hetty went home first after eating. The rest of us head down to Peninsular. I wanted to buy backpack that I saw weeks before. It is still there and I bought one. Shami, Fadhly and Erah already aim for the ones that they like. We bought Erah a backpack that she like on the spot as her belated birthday gift. Jannah then went home soon after. The rest of us head down to Clarke Quay and chill. Dan sat beside me and we sang songs. He wanted me to sing the song Forever by Chris Brown. My favourite song and I sang to him. He told me he loved it. Minutes later the rest of the girls had to go home early, Dan, his friends and I stayed awhile longer. We played silly games and stuff. We left and took the train home. Bounce back and took red-line home. That was about it yesterday.

Morning was draggy today. Head down to Erah's and I actually sleep for
quite a long time. I felt really tired, sleepy and heavy. Aisha was doing her web publish project. We went to school around one plus. I found out Sid was sick. Meet up with him was cancelled. I want him to rest rather than going out making him feel worse. We shall meet tomorrow boy. Baby do rest well and hoping that you'll recover tomorrow. Gig at scape lab for thirteen bucks. Roy will get it from Auji tml. I will be going with Sid and Roy. Till then. Laters.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved