Divine Heartstrings


School was hectic as pernormal. Laughters with Ann is always awesome and hysterical. That woman is exotic and I love her. Kecik and Erah wanted to drop by Causeway Point. Erah met up with her cousin. Kecik met up with Fique. I waited for Sid to arrive. He bought ciggarettes and we went off to BP. Meet sis, and send her till BP Park. Settle down and chatted with Sid. We really chat about alot of stuff. But the climax was his heartfelt words. It almost send me down to tears. Meeting him again tomorrow after his sun bathing at Sentosa. Kecik would be going too. Me? I'm just being a good girl and head down to school as usual. Meet the rest after that. Baybeats baby. Laters jackasses.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved