![]() ![]() To whom it may concern, get this straight. I have no idea what I do to make you guys loathe me so much. If I ever did any wrong to you people, I sincerely apologize. But come to think of it, I never do anything harsh or mean to someone ever in my whole fucking life. Never. So, if those people thing that I'm a huge pain in the ass thingy, come and talk to me. We can settle this out peacefully because hell yeah I got better things to do. There are many stuff that I want to clear up in this post so better read up. From the beginning I got into cyber world, I did put up on my profile, be it friendster, myspace or blog that I don't really look like how I am in my pictures. and that I'm fat.ugly.nerd. in person. I'm proud to be that way because honesty is the best way to find true friends. 'Some' people spit words like 'you're fat'! over the phone to me well that's a compliment and oh guess what. I still am moving on with life. As if that some people fucken care. Looks and popularity wont bring us anywhere. I am not popular. I repeat, I AM NOT POPULAR. I just happens to have a wide circle of friends. Get that in your thick skulls fags. Moving on, I see people have got issues with me falling in love easily ? Don't you have better things to meddle with than to poke your nose into my bloody life. Come on, you have your own fucking life to live. Why not just amend your life first before meddling into others'. If you want to know, I'll say it here and end it here. I admit that I suck when it comes to relationships. I fall in love easily but never fall out of love that easily. It may seemed that in one moment i'm out of love and the other moment I'm with a guy. Get this straight. You don't know me and what's running through my fucken mind. So, back off. One more thing, I'm in love with the wackiest and craziest guy on monkey land. (: Whatever it is, the conclusion is that you don't judge people right at thier face without knowing them first. That is an idiotic thing to do. Enough blabbering I'm done. I've said my piece. This is my blog, my say. Fuck it if you don't like. If you respect me, i'll do vice versa. If you loathe me, then there's only one thing for me to say. Scram. Good day. Labels: I feel butterflies when I'm with that rodder. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |