Divine Heartstrings


Relieved is what I felt when he called during lunch break. I miss his voice oh so much. I miss him even more I must say. I can't wait to see that new piercing of his! I was told that it's 'senget' like mine! Jiwe kape kite. Okay macam paham. Meet up soon baby. I miss your boobies! So, I was smiling all the way after we hung up. I accompany Erah to Toni&Guy at Holland Village. Yana was there to keep me accompany me while Erah was getting her hair cut thinking that I might get bored and lonely waiting for Erah. After its all done and over with, we went to Swensens, Yana's workplace to meet up with her colleagues for awhile. Then we went home. dang, I'm pretty shagged. Just my luck that tomorrow lesson starts at ten. Laters.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved