![]() Futsal. A street soccer match. This time around its a match among schoolmates and some other team from Bukit Batok Campus. It wasn't a fair game because those fitness course players were playing. Those national team players did participate in the match. They smacked us down like hell. At least, our team 'Get Loose' did had fun. It was a blast. Sid managed to drop by! I was so happy to see him. He brought his friend, Syahmi, along. Ninie switched with me because she wanted to play so much that she wear my shorts on. We went off even before the game ended. Aisha stayed awhile longer with Azman and Kimmie. I went to meet Sid at the void deck. He was playing cards with Syahmi. The rest came awhile later. We went off and got separated. Sid gave me a huge hug with a peck on the cheek. He's off to Malaysia and I wished him a safe trip back and forth. Girlfriends said that if we were to go out with those guys as a group 'confirm kecoh!' We should go out together as a group sometime soon. We rock. JanB went back home while Erah and I send Ann to her work place. Erah and I then went walking around town, window shop for wanted stuff. I saw a bag that I love! It cost me like around sixty five bucks. damn it. There's a whole lot of things that I want to buy. I'm so dead because I'm broke. Dead broke. I'm saving up yo. I dropped by my used-to-be work place at Takashimaya. Jone was there. How I missed her. Lucky me that woman wasn't there. We then head back home with a very lethargic face. I was so freaking shagged. School, soccer then to town. What a day. Laters earthlings. ![]() there are such shorts -.-
Labels: monyetku. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |