Divine Heartstrings


Friday 15 August.
After school, I got home and change. Meet up with Sid. We went off to Sentosa. It was awesome. We get to see the sunset. Had our dinner at Bugis and went to Esplanade to chill chill apple. We didnt notice of the time. On board the last train home.


Saturday 16 August.
I did not have any plans. So, I thought of going out shopping alone but Jason somehow ask me where I am. Elfac too. We meet up at Heeren and went off to Clarke Quay to meet the rest like Saw, Rara, Mizam, Nerd, Haikal, Qilah, Fahfa, Suziee and more. I did bump into Ira and Sasa. I went off early to meet up with Sid at Hougang. I swear he just love teasing me. We chill at BP park and he went off by bus.


Sunday 17 August.
I went to religion school today. But somehow I didnt feel well during lesson. I left my phone at home! How sucky is that. Sid got mad for waiting for my text until I text him when I got home. Sorry B. I stayed at the canteen after recess. Slept all the way despite the hot weather. I went home rest, get changed and went IMM with mom to get new shoes and some accessories. I got myself Vans shoes. Limited Edition. You can get my shoes only at the place where I get them. yeah! I also bought Giordano tees, exact same as Sid's. He told me to buy them so I did. I also bought a pair of ear studs with Sid's favourite number on it. (:

Today, I went to school as pernormal thinking that the day was going to be smooth. But at the mid point of the day, I felt utterly sick. I vomitted out all my food that I ate and went straight home after that. Plans of meeting up with Sid was cancelled. He adviced me to stay home. He' going to be away from here like till Sunday. I hope you can come home early so that I can hug you real tight. He'll be off tomorrow morning. *sigh*





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved