Divine Heartstrings


Web test was alright. Only at some point I got lost. I rush to Sembawang right after test. My apologies to Erah that I couldn't accompany you to IMsquare. Instead I think Kecik did though. I took the train together with Sufiyana. She was heading to somewhere around the north. Sid was waiting patiently at the platform I guess. We then head to Bugis. I bought the skirt that I wanted to buy. We walk all the way to Esplanade and chill. The sun, breezy sea and the music was great. Sid than brought me to Fort Canning. To be honest, I've never been there before. We settle down. Both of us were swimming in sweats. We sit, chat and sing. He kept making me laugh all night. Mom called and Sid talked to her. Mom told him ask her not to get home late. Typical mom. The night was awesome. Undescribable.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved