![]() Cold day today. School was hectic but I still manage to find time in between to play CS with mates. Almos the whole day I talk to Ann and tease her too. Kau eh Ann, kalau nak rabe-rabe, nombor one eh! Aku tau kau steam! I enjoy talking to her though. We have our own problems and we love to share. The problems are not huge but they're just here and there. On myspace with Rakin the whole time. He saw me in school yet he didnt shouted my name like he said he would. APE JEE RAKIN! Sid called when I was having web publish lesson and while Ann was teasing to the max online. He called asking me what time I end school and about friday's outing. I soooo can't wait. Baybeats here I come! Phone rings when I was sleeping. I know that voice. It was surprising though. Zachary Hemsley called to inform that he changed his blog url which I already know few days before. He said it was awesome and some what surprisingly that I knew who he was without him telling me or me asking him. It has been awhile my dear friend. (: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |