![]() Baybeats was awesome. Friday's was the best because friends and boyfriend is around. I wanted to mosh but Shami used my shoes to mosh and now its darn dirty. It does look fierce though. We took the last train home but it terminates at Kranji. goodness. Dan decided to borrow a few bucks from Botak for my taxi fare to get me home from Sembawang. Saturday morning I went to Wild Wild Wet with Ann, Azy and Fat. We were so chaotic eventhough it was only the four of us. A small cut tore my skin off. The cut was small yet the pain was excruciating. After the fun has ended, Ann left early for family reunion dinner. I went to City Hall and meet Jason, Nosey and Saw. We head down to MS and they had late lunch at Long Johns. Irfeen, Rym and Aie came by. After they're done with thier food we went off to Powerhouse. Meet up with Nerd, Mizam, Iszwan, Ajie and many more. I saw Iszwan and I sit beside him because I know him better than I know the rest of them. Sat and chatted for awhile. Few minutes later, we watch Faspit perform. I saw Elroy and Dhyl. I went up to them and they ask me who I was with. At that point of time, I was strictly alone. So I told them I was alone. I was with them for awhile then I went off. I was on the phone with Dan till I got home. Basically he accompanied me till I reach home. Today, homestayed day. Project work at home. Dan went to sentosa with his mates earlier today. Laters people. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() my favorite picture with Ann.
Ninie at Baybeats(:
Azy(: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |