![]() Today is quite a draggy day. 2 and a half hours of lunch break. We eat at the void deck as pernormal. Some personal issue after school. I'm so going to blog about yesterday. Wednesday 30 July. School was pretty fine indeed. I felt abit wierd though which I have no idea why. After school, I meet up with Sid. He waited for me at BPP and I was pretty late again. Then we moved to Starbucks where my sister was. Sid get to meet my sis. Then I went home, get changed and went to have a walk with him. He is the sweetest monkey alive. He always have alot of things to chatter about. It was a wonderful night. I send him to the bus stop and he missed 2 bus straight. Silly monkey. Meet up again very soon monyet. ![]() I fell. Labels: stolen, the heart. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |